Monday, January 10, 2011

Natural Hair Event in Fourth of July Weekend??? (POLL)

Hello All!

I am trying to get a feel for how many people would actually attend an event in New Orleans the weekend of Essence Festival. I am working on a project, but want to see how many bellas are willing to attend. Please tweet, like, forward and whatever else you have to do w/ this post, so I can get decent poll results. Thanks for taking the time to vote! :)

Would You Attend a Natural Hair Event around the July 4th Holiday?
Definitely...Yes! I'll already be there for Essence Fest anyway!
Ooh Yes, I would STRONGLY consider attending!
Maybe...if I was interested in the particular event.
No...I think the 4th of July is for Family & BBQ only.
Not Sure/I can't decide one way or another
Results


As always...Stay Natural, Stay Chic!


nappturally,

*stephers

No comments:

Post a Comment